PhiScalp is a technique that mimics the appearance of hair follicles using micropigmentation and is intended for clients experiencing hair loss (androgenic alopecia, a receding hair line, baldness, thinning of the hair). Also, this technique can provide the perfect solution to cover up any scarring located in the scalp region.
The objective is to penetrate the skin to an appropriate depth and insert PhiScalp pigment. This increases the thickness of the entire hairline, and various pigments mimic the client’s natural hair or any other color the client may chose.
- Wash your hair with a non-abrasive shampoo for 7 days prior to treatment. After washing, the scalp should be well-hydrated thus allowing pigment to penetrate the skin.
- Avoid exposure to the sun.
- If you wear a hairpiece, it is recommended not to wear it 10-14 days prior to treatment.
- Do not use a razor on the scalp for 24 hours prior to treatment.
Use Simplicity machines for this treatment. These machines will penetrate the skin, inserting the selected PhiScalp pigment, chosen based on the client’s natural hair color. Hair follicles are thus mimicked, which increases hair thickness and covers any imperfections of the scalp.
POST TREATMENT CARE
- For the first 3 days after treatment, avoid getting the scalp wet, perspiring, shampooing, jogging, excessive workouts and/or cardio.
- An electric shaver is permitted on day 4, making sure not to disturb any crusts which have not yet fallen off.
- A razor may be used 10 days post treatment.
- A mild shampoo is permitted on day 4.
- Avoid sun bathing, saunas and tanning beds for 30 days after treatment.