The Phi-Ion Pen is a practical transportable device which uses precise, plasma energy focused rays for sublimation of the surface layer of the skin (epidermis), without causing any damage to the surrounding tissue, or tissue located beneath the surface.
This revolutionary method is used to perform procedures and achieve results similar to those of cosmetic surgery, including: eyelid correction, neck tightening, removal of acne scars, stretch marks, fine lines and wrinkles, nasolabial folds, age spots, etc. It also removes pimples.
The treatment involves creating a series of small dots along the tight lines of the skin. It causes immediate contraction and tightening of skin fibers, thereby lifting, remodeling and rejuvenating the skin. Phi-Ion Pen utilizes the plasma state of matter. This involves the ionization of gas found in the atmosphere and creating a micro electric discharge which sublimates the excessive/flaccid surface layer of the epidermis. This method can be used to treat certain areas without damaging the surrounding tissue or exposing the skin to excessive heat.
It is usually sufficient for the treatment to be carried out once in order to achieve the desired results. One month later, it is assessed whether additional treatments are necessary. Results are expected to remain visible for at least 9 months.
POST TRETMENT CARE
Clusters of yellow spots, up to 0.2 mm in diameter, will appear in the treated area and will remain visible for the following 5 days. Eyelids may swell and the client/you may experience a stinging sensation. During the first two days it is recommended to apply a cold compress to reduce swelling. No cream is recommended as post treatment care. However, in case the client/you feels a raw sensation, it is necessary to apply Skin Candy After Care Balm, starting three days after treatment, two to three times a day. All side effects should disappear within 7 to 10 days.
After Phi-Ion treatment, avoid the following:
- Washing the face for 12 hours post treatment
- Exposing the skin to direct sunlight within the first 24 hours and wear a hat
- Applying makeup within the first 24 hours
- Using powder/foundation within the first 48 hours
- Visiting tanning beds, saunas, swimming pools and/or swimming in the open within the first 5 days
- Engaging in excessive physical activity and/or sports and physical activities which cause excessive perspiration within the first 5 days
- Undergoing Botox or fillers treatments within the following 3 weeks